WORLD CUP 2010 has arrivedddd :DD
*I'm so latee*
haha..
I'm so glad, because I can watch Miroslav Klose playing again..
hehe..
maybe this is his last world cup, because he is already 30++
but I hope he won't retire yet..
♥♥♥ himmm ><

btw, today, my phone drives me crazy..
I've registered for the blackberry internet service, but it doesn't give any reply..
I'll try to send once again, but it asked me to wait 5 more hours before sending again..
*5 hours passed*
I'll try to text again, it said processing, but nothing happen..
sent once again, and it asked me to wait for 5 more hours..
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
I hate waiting, I can't live without my blackberry internet service, for that is the reason I bought this phone..
If after this 5 hours, there's still nothing happen, I'll call the customer service..
No matter what, although I'm so scared to call..
><>

0 comments:

Post a Comment