I don't dare to look at the future

I've read and heard everything~
and It makes me really afraid to see the future~ :(
I just can't imagine how if Medan encountered great earthquake like the other?
How if I lost them or me?

I just sooo depressed~
They said the earthquake will be worse than the one happen in Padang~
and as we know, the earthquake which happen in Padang is already worse~
I just can't imagine and I don't want to imagine~

I don't think the word "Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst" will help me~
because I just can't accept the worst~

The only thing I can do is hoping~
and always hoping that the earthquake won't be that bad~
maybe we can't avoid the earthquake~
but please God, don't let there's any victims because of the earthquake~

for all, please pray and start doing good thing~
me myself, will also try to start, maybe It's hard, but maybe It will help later~

0 comments:

Post a Comment