GER vs ENG

wow..
my blog is turning into a live score blog..
haha..

btw, I've been dying to watch this match (Germany vs England)
my Klose has been back to the match after the suspension
an early big match, I'm soooooo afraid that Germany can't win :(

But my concerns ended last night, when Germany beat England 4-1 (Klose scores one of it :D)
although there's some controversial, I'm so gladdd that they can make it..
Thanks God :D

They will face Argentina, and please God, bless Germany
I want to see Klose holding the World Cup trophy for his last World cup..
hehe.. :)

How I dislike unfair play fans:
I know a lot of England fans were disappointed due the controversial
but please, don't humiliate the German, they're not protesting though
DON'T SUPPORT ARGENTINA IF IT'S BECAUSE YOU WANT GERMANY LOSE
ARGENTINA NEEDS A TRUE SUPPORTER, NOT USING THEM TO MAKE A REVENGE


each time Klose scored a goal, Germany surely win..
♥ this quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment