recap

I've a lot of things to write, but I have no time for it..
maybe I'll make some quick recap here.. :)

-Monday 14 June 2010-
I watched the Germany team match, and It's so cooollll..
They beat Australia 4-0
and one of the goal was scored by MIROSLAV KLOSE...
kyaaaaaa.. xD
well,
this person catches my attention,his name is Mezut Ozil, he is so energetic, playing well against Australia..
haha..

-Tuesday, 15 June 2010-
I've my tooth extracted, it is sooooo hurttt..
The dentist asked me to bring home my extracted tooth..
and I did..
haha..
but someone has thrown it away.. -.-
It is so bad, that my gum kept bleeding for 4 hours, so I can't even eat nor drink..
But yeah, It's all over now :D

well, that's the recap, nothing special for yesterday, but maybe today?
let's see :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment