♥ this day

♥ this day! :D
why?
because my grandma canceled my appointment with the dentist today..
but I must see the dentist tomorrow..
Hope all my tooth's problem will be vanish soon, and I don't need to see the dentist for a very very long time..
who likes seeing dentist?
me, absolutely NO

I've just found out that Pauline posted a pic of me, thatt soo embarrassing ><
I can't imagine this scandalous picture was posted..

today, at Winfield, we play Pictorial game, or what, I've forgotten the name..
It's a game which a person from your group draw something, and you guess what it is..
kinda exciting, but my group lost..
we got 0 point ..
haha..
this is our first time playing, maybe we'll win in another day :D

I learn 1 word from today game, cabut gigi,
extracted, or tooth extraction
:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment